Code of Practice
- Each face takes approximately 5-6 minutes, depending on the design.
- Cosmetics and face paints are not recommended for children under three. If parents wish an under three year old painted they do so at their own risk. At my discretion I may paint on their arm or leg instead.
- If your child has sensitive skin and would like to be painted please ask for a patch test on their arm.
- Parents/carers must take full responsibility in allowing children to be painted, and if your child is being left at a party, please let the organiser of the party know if you do not wish your child to be painted.
- I am unable to paint anyone with sickness, cold sores, infections or any contagious skin condition. Sometimes it will be possible for me to paint an arm instead, but only at my discretion.
- I use a clean sponge on every face and change the water frequently.
- I will also only paint people who wish to be painted, and whom are old enough to ask for what they want themselves.
- Paints can be easily removed with soap, water and a flannel. Baby wipes are not recommended as it could make skin sensitive.
- I will not tolerate any abusive
- I take pride in keeping my face painting kit thoroughly clean.
For Alice's day 2010 in front of Natural Museum Oxford